Who we are
What we do
Madrid up to date
Madrid Nuevo Norte
- Europe’s largest intervention in urban renewal.
- Strategic location of 5.6 kilometres long in the north of the capital city.
- It is planned the construction of 2.6 million of square meters and the 77 % will be intended for public use and the rest for residential or tertiary use.
Public and Private partnership agreements
Implemented programme for the creation of clusters in diverse strategic sectors:
- Engineering, Architecture and Construction
(Project submitted in Dec 2018).
- Cybersecurity (Project submitted in Oct 2019).
- Fintech (cluster “Madrid Capital Fintech” created in Jan 2020).
- Big Data (Project presented in Oct 2019).
- Circular Economy.
Through the Association, top multi-lingual executives who are established global business leaders are available to assist those charged with research, deciding, planning, budgeting and execution of expansion for foreign businesses large and small.
- Design and execution of image campaigns that publicize the goals and advantages of the move to Madrid.
- Assisting foreign companies relocating in Madrid and expansion of their business.
- Helping companies create initiatives to attract and retain top workforce talent in Madrid.
- Generating ideas and contacts promoting the ongoing progress of technology innovation in Madrid.
- Antonio Garrigues
- Isabel Villacís
- Isabel Pardo de Vera
All partners who join the Association are members. They form the governing body.
Technical-assessment body for the Board of Directors, comprised by specialists in each strategical area working on a voluntary basis.
- Gerardo Seeliger
- Jorge Segrelles
- Ángel Asensio
- Laura González Molero
- José Antonio Granero
- Ernesto Mata
- María Benjumea
- Rodrigo De la Mota