Who are we?
What we do
Essentially, we offer information and advise at no cost to companies and organisations looking for the best place to develop their business here in Spain and/or Europe.
During the last few decades, Madrid has pursued more liberal policies that has promoted investment, meaning that it has now firmly cemented its place as one the most important international business hubs of Europe.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS HUB
TALENT & HUMAN CAPITAL
CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY
UNIQUE QUALITY OF LIFE
Strategic Projects in Progress
- Largest intervention in urban renewal in Europe.
- Strategic location, 5.6 kilometers in length, in the north of the capital city.
- There is planned construction of 2.6 million square meters, 77% of which will be for public use, and the rest will be for residential or tertiary use.
Public and private partnership agreement
Implemented programme for the creation of clusters in diverse strategic sectors:
- Engineering, Architecture and Construction
(project submitted in December 2018).
- Cibersecurity (project submitted in October 2019).
- Fintech (Cluster “Madrid Capital Fintech” created in January 2020).
- Big Data (project presented in Octobre 2019).
- Circular economy
¿Qué es MOC y cómo va revolucionar la economía de Madrid?
Europa PressVillacís llama a convertir Madrid “en la mejor ciudad donde trabajar” aprovechando la deslocalización de la pandemia
Presentan Madrid Open City, plataforma de empresas y Ayuntamiento de Madrid
We count on top multi-lingual executives who are established global business leaders and are available to assist with research, decisions, planning, budgeting and expansion of foreign businesses large and small.
- Design and execution of image campaigns that publicise the goals and advantages of the move to Madrid.
- Assisting foreign companies relocating to Madrid and expansion of their business.
- Helping companies create initiatives to attract and retain top workforce talent in Madrid.
- Generating ideas and contacts for promoting the ongoing progress of technology and innovation in Madrid.
- Antonio Garrigues
- Begoña Villacís
- Gerardo Seeliger
- Alfredo Bonet
- Jorge Segrelles
- Ángel Asensio
- Isabel Pardo de Vera
- José Antonio Granero
- Ernesto Mata
- María Benjumea
- Manuel Martín
- Luis Ullivarri
- John de Zulueta
- Jaime Malet
Advisory Board of Experts
- Francisco Polo (Communication Director at de Ferrovial)
- Blanca de Ulíbarri (Director of the platform “Generación de Oportunidades” at Europa press)
- Mercedes Coghen (International Strategy Director of Spanish Sport)
- Susana Rodríguez (Chief Commercial Officer at Savills)
Talent & Entrepreneurship
- Lucía Egea (CEO at Contenedor Blanco)
- María Benjumea (Socia Fundadora de Spain Startup-South Summit)
Legal & Taxes
- Manuel Martín (Partner at Aledra Legal)
- Marcelino Oreja
- John de Zulueta
- Ignacio Riesgo
- Alfonso Sánchez (Manager Director EMT Madrid)
- Juan José Lillo (Co-founder Smobhub)
- Ramón Paredes (Advisor at Scoobic)